Onion, Pesto And Salsa Omelet
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Medium Onion – chopped
- 3 – 5 teaspoons of Basil Pesto
- 1/4 cup (or so) of Your Favorite Salsa
- 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Crack the eggs and place them in a bowl. Beat them until they are mixed well.
- Pour eggs into a non stick (ceramic) pan and cook over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and let cook for a few minutes.
- Add Pesto, Salsa and Cheese.
- Let cook until you are able to flip half of the mixture over onto the other half.
- Let cook until you solid enough to flip over.
- Cook until it’s your desired consistency.
I use fresh, homegrown eggs, onions out of my garden, homemade salsa and homemade pesto. If I use cheese, I get a block of cheese and shred it myself.